JFC Autumn Season 09.2020
20 September – 22 November
• J1, J2, J3 10.00 – 12.00 / £107 per child
• 456 10.00 – 11.00/ £90 per child
📲 Call / SMS / WhatsApp
JFC ‘Handy’ 075 4494 7316
BOOK NOW — ONE FORM PER CHILD
ALL MEMBERS — PLEASE FOLLOW
Your attendance is expected by your Coach and your peers.
Basic sporting etiquette insists that you inform us soonest if you are going to be absent.
JFC lessons start punctually. If you arrive late, be sure to apologise and explain to your Coach.
4️⃣ Early departure
Your Coach must be informed before the lesson if you are going to leave a lesson early.
JFC Players need to bring their ball and their drink bottle, and wear the correct attire.
PAYMENT — DEADLINE 20.09.2020
Pay by cash
Please bring your payment to the pitch, enclosed in an envelope with your name and suitable reference.
Pay by online transfer
Payable to ‘JFC’ Sort code 23-05-80 Account number 34530459. Please use a suitable reference so that we can identify your payment.
COVID–19 — STAY ALERT
JFC is applying Coronavirus precautions as guided by the UK government, football authorities and pitch facilitators. Please maintain a distance on site, follow our signage at the pitch, and observe the following practices:
• If any Player or family member has Covid-19 symptoms, please do not attend. Your household must self-isolate as per UK government rules before returning to a JFC lesson.
• Hand sanitising will be obligatory upon entrance to the pitch.
• JFC will not loan balls or ask children to share balls with their hands during this time.
• Each Player must bring their own water as usual – no sharing.
• Please follow our one-way entrance/exit system.
• Drop-off and pick-up guardians will be requested and encouraged to stay in your car.
• We request that all adults visibly and consciously social distance at all times.